欧阳老师 发表于 2020-5-28 13:29:15

[0847]《中级听力》20年6月西南机考答案

西南大学网络与继续教育学院课程考试试题卷类别: 网教    专业: 英语教育/应用英语      
课程名称【编号】: 《中级听力》 【0847】               A卷
大作业                                        满分:100 分
Section A        (10 小题,每题3分,共30 Points)
Directions: In this section, you will hear 10 short conversations. At the end of each conversation, a question will be asked about what was said. Both the conversation and the question will be spoken only once. After each question there will be a pause, During the pause, you must read the four choices marked A), B), C) and D), and decide which is the best answer. Then mark the corresponding letter on the Answer Sheet with a single line through the centre.
Example:
You will read:
A) At the office                B) In the waiting room
C) At the airport                D) In a restaurant
From the conversation we know that the two were talking about some work they had to finish in the evening. This is most likely to have taken place at the office. Therefore, A) “At the office” is the best answer. You should choose on the Answer Sheet and mark it with a single line through the centre.
1.        What is the woman probably going to do?
A) Go over the list.                                                                B) Do some shopping.
C) List everything her friend needs.                                D) Go for an outing.
2.        What do you learn from this conversation?
A) The man did most of the talking.                                B) The man and the woman had dark hair.
C) The woman was wearing a black sweater.                        D) The man and the woman robbed the bank.
3.        What are they talking about?
A) The traffic.                                                                        B) Their health.       
C) The weather.                                                                D) Their time-table.
4.        What can be concluded from the conversation?
A) John missed a test.                                                        B) John has kept his job.
C) John has stolen a car.                                                        D) John was called a thief.
5.        What did the man plant to do?
A) To buy Frank a new car.                                                B) To drive Frank's car.
C) To help Frank sell his car.                                                D) To help Frank repair his car.
6.        What did the woman major in?
A) English.                                                                        B) English and Education.
C) Education.                                                                        D) Neither English nor Education.
7.        How does the woman feel about the room?
A) As big as she expected.                                                B) Much bigger than she expected.
C) Not as big as she expected.                                        D) So small that she is not satisfied.
8.        Why isn't the man moving to the suburbs?
A) The rent is too high.                                                        B) He can't afford the high taxes.
C) He doesn't want to live in the suburbs.                        D) It's too far away from his office.
9.        Is Jack going to the club?
A) No. He has to finish his homework.                                B) No. He doesn't like going to the club.
C) Yes. He'll go after he finishes his homework.                D) Yes. He'll write his paper after he returns.
10.        Why didn't the man watch the game?
A) Because Maria doesn't like football.                                B) Because Maria fell ill.
C) Because he didn't have the time.                                D) Because he can't stand football. Section B                (10 小题,每题3分,共30 Points)
Directions: In this section, you will hear 3 short passages. At the end of each passage, you will hear some questions. Both the passage and the questions will be spoken only once. After you hear a question, you must choose the best answer from the four choices marked A), B), C) and D).Then mark the corresponding letter on the Answer Sheet with a single line through the centre.Passage One
Questions 11 to 14 are bare based on the passage you have just heard.
11.        How did Fred get the tickets for the theatre?
A) His friend bought them for him.                                B) He got them free of charge.
C) He booked them quite a while ago.                                D) He bought them himself.
12.        Why was Fred's wife delighted?
A) Her husband was taking her out to the theater.
B) Her husband had got her a job in his office.
C) Her husband was going to buy her some nice gifts.
D) Her husband had found his lost money.
13.        Why was Fred upset after he and his wife got to the theatre?
A) He had lost the tickets for the theater.                        B) He had lost his briefcase.
C) He had left his briefcase at home.                                D) He had left the tickets in the office.
Passage Two
Questions 14 to 16 are based on the passage you have just heard.
14.        What does the speaker want to draw the listener's attention to when she mentions the villages in developing countries?
A) Lack of electricity.                                                        B) Shortage of books.
C) Lack of clean water.                                                        D) Shortage of experts.
15.        What is an expert system?
A) A system which trains doctors.
B) A group of experts who can provide professional advice.
C) A computer program which can provide professional advice.
D) A system which trains computer experts.
16.        Which of the following statements is true?
A) It is not easy to see the shortage of experts in the villages.
B) Many doctors and engineers are sent to villages to make up for the shortage of experts.
C) Expert medical systems are widely used in developing countries.
D) Expert systems are owned by wealthy farmers and businessmen.Passage Three
Questions 17 to 20 are based on the passage you have just heard.
17.        Why did the speaker go to Mexico City?
A) To learn Spanish.                                                        B) To tour the city.
C) To see the ancient art.                                                D) To visit friends.
18.        What was the best way to the museum according to the hotel manager?
A) By taxi.                                                                        B) By bus.
C) By subway.                                                                        D) By foot.
19.        Why did the speaker take a taxi?
A) He lost his map.                                                                B) A taxi was faster.
C) He got lost.                                                                        D) The policeman advised him to.
20.        How did the speaker feel about his trip to the museum?
        A) He was greatly disappointed.
B) He was pleased to get there finally.
C) He was pleased with his knowledge of Spanish.
D) He was at a loss about what to do.Section CCompound Dictation         (10 小题,每题4分,共40 Points)
Directions: In this section, you will hear a passage three times. When the passage is read for the first time, you should listen carefully for its general idea. When the passage is read for the second time, you are required to fill in the missing information. Finally, when the passage is read for the third time, you should check what you have written. (Now listen to the passage.)
   In police work, you can never predict the next crime or problem. No working day is identical to any other, so there is no "(1)______________" for a police officer. Some days are (2)________________, and the job is (3) ________________; other days are so busy that there is no time to eat. I think I can (4)_______________ in one word; (5)________________.Sometimes it's dangerous. One day, for example, I was working undercover, that is, I was on the job, but I was wearing (6)_____________, not my (7) _____________. I was trying to catch some robbers who were stealing money from people as they walked down the street. Suddenly, seven bad men (8)______________. One of them had an knife and we got into a fight. Another policeman arrived, and together, we arrested three of the men; but the other four ran away. Another day, I helped a woman who was going to have a baby. She was trying to get to the hospital. But there was (9)_____________. I put her in my police car to get her there faster. I thought she was going to have the baby right there in my car. But fortunately, (10)_____________ until we got to the hospital.
QQ 7 6 1296021,附件是答案,核对题目下载
页: [1]
查看完整版本: [0847]《中级听力》20年6月西南机考答案