桃子老师 发表于 2022-6-13 19:23:37

西南大学22年6月[1256]《实用英语写作》

实用英语写作
1.[单选题] In the context of social invitations, RSVP is a request for a ______.
    A.A.confirmation
    B.B.answer call
    C.C.response
    D.D.personal meeting
    答:——C——
2.[单选题] Letters can be divided into ______ and ______.
    A.A.personal letters; formal letters
    B.B.business letters; formal letters
    C.C.personal letters; business letters
    D.D.formal letters; invitation letters
    答:——C——
3.[单选题] If an approval is not agreed, it will be usually written in a minutes like ______.
    A.A.Motion defeated
    B.B.Motion carried
    C.C.Motion disregarded
    D.D.Motion submitted
    答:——A——
4.[单选题] What does CV stands for?
    A.A.Course Vita
    B.B.Course Vitae
    C.C.Curriculum Vitae
    D.D.Curriculum Vita
    答:————
5.[单选题] In Meeting Minutes, “Members Apologies:” means those who______.
    A.A.made some errors
    B.B.couldn’t attend the meeting
    C.C.forget to register before
    D.D. plan to leave earlier
6.[单选题] An abstract is a brief __________ that conveys the essential information of a paper, article, document or book.
    A.A.summary
    B.B.modification
    C.C.recommendation         
    D.D.description
7.[单选题] <em>Hereafter</em>in a contract means ______.
    A.A.life after death
    B.B.other place
    C.C.there
    D.D.after this
8.[单选题] Which of the following is not a constituent of the front matter of a business report?
    A.A.Executive summary
    B.B.Title page
    C.C.Memorandum
    D.D.Request
9.[单选题] In business letter, Properly space before and after your written signature is ______.
    A.A.single space
    B.B.two spaces
    C.C.three spaces
    D.D.four spaces
10.[单选题] Thepurposeofastaffmeetingagendato______.
    A.A.make?a?meeting?more?organized
    B.B.check?the?attendance
    C.C.get?documents?prepared
    D.D.circulate?to?meeting?participants
11.[单选题] The correct way to write address 渝中区 is ______.
    A.A.Yu Zhong Qu
    B.B.Yuzhongqu
    C.C.Center of Yu
    D.D.Yuzhong District
12.[单选题] Enc. in business means ______.
    A.A.encounter
    B.B.enclosure
    C.C.encoding
    D.D.encyclopedia
13.[单选题] How does a meeting notice differ from an announcement?
    A.A.A notice cannot be rejected
    B.B.An announcement cannot be rejected
    C.C.A notice also invites the recipients to an event
    D.D.An announcement inform the recipients of an event
14.[单选题] ______ is not a type of reports.
    A.A.Information-only reports
    B.B.Analytical reports
    C.C.Inductive reports
    D.D.Argumentative reports
15.[单选题] The inside address in business letter is the ______ address.
    A.A.recipient's
    B.B.sender’s
    C.C.company’s
    D.D.detailed
16.[判断题] Complimentary close is written below the body of a letter.
    A.对
    B.错
17.[判断题] Gunn, G. (1981). New World Metaphysics. New York: Oxford UP. is a correct way to write a reference in APA style.
    A.对
    B.错
18.[判断题] A signature is included in an English certificate.
    A.对
    B.错
19.[判断题] End notation is not needed in a meeting notice.
    A.对
    B.错
20.[判断题] The inside address in a letter is the sender’s address.
    A.对
    B.错
21.[判断题] It is wise to use a beautiful selfie as the profile photo in one’s CV.
    A.对
    B.错
22.[判断题] You should give a lengthy and complicated summary or overview of your report.
    A.对
    B.错
23.[判断题] In contracts, ending words and signatures often begins with the phrases “as to” or “in witness whereof”.
    A.对
    B.错
24.[判断题] The title of the notice is usually “Notice”, “Announcement”. But in some cases, the topic can also be pointed out directly, like “Lost”.
    A.对
    B.错
25.[判断题] You need to emphasize the benefits of a proposal in the opening segment of a memo.
    A.对
    B.错
26.[判断题] Provide the context and background of the research is a function of the conclusion in an abstract.
    A.对
    B.错
27.[判断题] Block style is one of the format types of letters.
    A.对
    B.错
28.[判断题] The notice of meeting and agenda are usually combined in one document.
    A.对
    B.错
29.[判断题] Minutes are official records of business meetings that organizations and committees keep.
    A.对
    B.错
30.[判断题] A resume is a competency-based document.
    A.对
    B.错
31.[问答题] <strong>Task 1:Rearrange the following sentences into a MEMO.</strong></p><p><br/></p><p>A.In the interest of fair play and in keeping a future customer satisfied, I hope there will be no further delays in resolving this problem. I expect to receive the rebate by the end of the month and thank you for your prompt attention to this matter.</p><p>B.This letter is in reference to my purchase of an MG X200 ink jet printer from Best Price #104 in Austin, Texas on November 11, 2015. Specifically, I am writing about your company's rejection of my request for the rebate advertised for the JX-200 printer.</p><p>C.I originally paid $269. 97(excluding tax) for the MG JX-200 ink-jet printer and have since been waiting for the promised $30 MG rebate advertised by your company. I just received your letter and was surprised to find you had rejected my rebate claim. I believed I had made it clear why I could not provide you with all of the material requested on the rebate coupon-in particular the serial number label from the shipping box-in the original letter (January 15th) I sent to make the claim.</p><p>D.Once again, let me emphasize that there were no coupons available at the time when I purchased the JX-200. Even after repeated visits to Best Price, I did not receive the coupons until three weeks later. Unfortunately I had already disposed of the shipping box and consequently the serial number label attached to it, and was unable to provide it as requested by the rebate instructions.</p><p>E.This was the reason that I sent a photocopy of the purchase receipt in the original letter even though it was not required. I am now including the original letter with the photocopy of the purchase receipt and a photocopy of the serial number located at the rear of the printer.</p><p>Although I am quite happy with the printer, I am very concerned about the problems I am having with this rebate. Especially disturbing is the fact that you stamped "MUST BE RESUBMITTED AND POSTMARKED BY JANUARY 31, 2016" on the letter you sent me while the envelope (photocopy included) clearly shows that it was not mailed until February 4, 2016.
32.[问答题] 假设你是Lion Electronic Company人事部(Ministry of Personnel)的职员Tom Smith,要求你给某旅游公司的负责人Jerry Driscoll写一封信商谈一些员工旅游事宜,写信的日期为5月19日。内容如下:</p><p>1)询问旅游信息(如:线路、价格、折扣等);</p><p>2)索要相关的资料,特别是行程安排;</p><p>3)告之联系方式。

页: [1]
查看完整版本: 西南大学22年6月[1256]《实用英语写作》